Demi Moore And Ashton Kutcher Divorce

Moore announced today that it intends to terminate his marriage to Kutcher. (Stephen Lovekin / Getty Images)
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are made.
"It is with great sadness and great regret that I decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton," Moore said in the statement by his publicist to ABCNews.com today. "As a woman, a mother and a wife that there are certain values ​​and desires that I hold most sacred, and in this spirit that I decided to go ahead with my life. A difficult period for me and my family, and if I ask the same compassion and intimacy that you give to someone going through a similar situation. "
Kutcher posted his reaction on Twitter minutes after a message from Moore, wrote: "I will always cherish the time I spent with Demi marriage is one of the hardest things in the world, and sometimes, unfortunately, Love and Light, AK .. ".
Kutcher has also decree to follow Moore on Twitter. Its handle is currently @ mrskutcher.
The couple avoided Kutcher reports alleged infidelity for months. After the claim 22, she and Sara Leal "Two and a Half Men" star slept together in September, Moore and Ashton Kutcher were seen attending Kabbalah sessions several apparently trying to repair their marriage.
But Moore cryptic tweets pointing to serious problems. In early September, she tweeted a picture of her bare back with the message, "recalls ... .. you have your own back." The eve of their sixth wedding anniversary, amid allegations of violations with Leal Kutcher, Moore quoted the philosopher Epictetus: "When we met with some defects of man, turn to you and study your own fault then you will forget your anger. ".
Moore, 49, and Kutcher, 33, married since 2005. She was previously married to Bruce Willis for 13 years

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive