So now Miley Cyrus is still Stoner In New Video

Miley Cyrus, who was seen smoking what purports to be the herb Salvia legal one years in a bong video, proclaimed a stoner in a recently released video.
Video obtained by the Daily, he would have fired the former star of Hannah Montana private nineteenth birthday in Los Angeles. In the video, Cyrus presented a cake with Bob Marley Kelly Osbourne. "You know when Bob Marley stoner friends will make you a cake," says Cyrus is seen. "Can you smoke weed too f ------."
Osbourne, 27, jokes, and then, "I thought Salvia is your problem, Miley?"
Billy Ray Cyrus "very sad" over the video of Miley hit a water pipe
"Let me make something very clear after the incident Miley Salvia we started calling Bob Miley as a joke The cake was also a joke.! It makes me sick that Miley called" friends "would sell it and get people to believe that she is someone she is not, "Osbourne tweeted early Sunday, shortly after the video appeared online." You guys, if Miley is not recording / Film / she works on tour every day. How could it be something if she was a stoner! # Think "
TMZ has obtained a video smoking a bong from Cyrus in December last year, just one month before the end of its popular Disney Channel series.
"I'm sorry, guys. I had no idea. This is exactly what this stuff for the first time myself," her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, wrote at the time. "I'm so sad. And 'much more than my control at this time." At that time, the parents of Cyrus were in the midst of a divorce, which was named in March

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive