Kelly felix Preston sheds 39lbs

When Kelly felix Preston was prepared to lower the infant bodyweight in the weeks after the beginning of son Ben Travolta in Nov 2010, she transformed to Kirstie Street.
Kelly, 49, unveiled to Individuals she used the weight-loss application Kirstie , 60, created - The Normal Link - to organization her appearance.
 PLAY IT NOW: Kelly felix Preston: Baby Ben Is ‘Astounding’
"I missing 39 lbs., have more power than I had Two decades ago - and I experience wonderful," the celebrity informed the mag. "I'm going to be transforming 50 next season - sacred s***! Hey, 50 is the new 30."
Kelly, who delivered Ben -- her son with Bob Travolta -- when she was in her later 40s, accepted she wasn't sure she would be able to get again in appearance.
 VIEW THE PHOTOS: Kirstie Alley’s ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Transformation: A Look Back
"When I got expecting at 48, I didn't know if my shape would recovery," she said.
But it did and this indicates Kelly's good results has already arrived her a new gig - she is now the representative for Kirstie's application.
"It's very much the most professional element ever," Kelly felix said of the program
Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive