Melissa McCarthy shares fat loss struggle, cheerleading past

Melissa McCarthy says she is still trying to lose weight, a task she called a "work in progress" but added that she currently has other things to worry about.
The 41-year-old has been gaining popularity in the last year. She won her first Emmy for his role in the CBS sitcom "Mike & Molly", the first last year and represents an overweight couple who met at a meeting of Overeaters Anonymous, and has received praise for his supporting role in 2011 comedy film women "virgin" and its passage hosting "Saturday Night Live."
The Illinois native recently told Anderson Cooper in his day the talk show "Anderson" in an episode that aired Monday, November 28, still struggling with her weight, she says. "I was up and down, I have been very thin since my second child. I'm still working on it. This is a work in progress."
"Well, I hope I wake up tomorrow and it's like," What's wrong with her? I hope I wake up at 94 pounds, "said the actress, as seen in a video released by People magazine." I do not think it will happen. I think two and 41, it comes ... there are so many other things to worry about. I think that children are healthy, I have a wonderful husband and I will work every day and do what I want. I will continue working on the other. I can not take longer to worry about. "
McCarthy and her husband Ben Falcone, Georgette welcomed a baby in March 2010. He joins big sister Vivian, who is 4
"I want to be safe, strong, healthy, happy women, and I want them to define themselves by their actions and what they do and how they treat others," the actor said of his daughters.
Most of the "punk"
McCarthy also revealed that during his days at a Catholic high school, was a cheerleader, tennis and was a member of student council. She said she used to be "super posh", but later changed their image.
"In the end I was like, blue-black hair that I have a beard in patches," said McCarthy. "I wear like shirts and pants. Kind of like harem pants made them. My mother loved it and so did the sisters."
In addition, episode "Anderson" on the yearbook photos of McCarthy was shown - it sports a short haircut, and carries the title of "biggest change in four years" and "punk rock anymore." He also went to the nickname "Missy".
McCarthy began his screen career in the 1990s, appearing in shows like "The Jenny McCarthy Show" and "CC" before she got her breakout role as Sookie St. James in the series bubbling "Gilmore Girls", which issued between 2000 and 2007. Later, he played in Dena's comedy "Samantha Who?" Starring Christina Applegate and stopped in 2009.
She continues to act, and also tries her hand at fashion. McCarthy helped create her own dress for the Emmy Awards in 2011 and studied clothing and textiles in college. She said in September that it intends to launch an online fashion large sizes.
"It's kind of back to what I always thought I could do," said Cooper.
McCarthy is seen as the next film, "It is forty," Judd Apatow's spin-off of his 2007 film "Knocked Up." In the new film, Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann, who is Apatow's wife, the Reprise label for a long time as a married couple in front of relationship woes.
"It's forty" also stars John Lithgow, Chris O'Dowd, Albert Brooks, "Knocked Up" actor Jason Segel and Charlyne Yi and Melissa McCarthy, who starred in the Apatow-produced film "ladies" Ava and Sambora, daughter of actress Heather Locklear and Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. "It is forty" is slated for release next year

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive