Kris Humphries Through "difficult Times", The Tears Dry With Lots Of Money

Look, we kind of felt bad for Kris Humphries in a minute. It is not exactly a paradigm of sync, but after being blindsided by the decision of Kim Kardashian to file for divorce after spending two months of their marriage put on a happy face to show him the reality itself handled with some grace.
Now we just want to crawl back under the basket-shaped rock, which was born.
Last week, Humphries said that even if you are going through "difficult times" ... It 'completely in a lot of money! He held a press conference in New York for his new Sector watches approval process (for the sum of $ 150.000, and, well, a lot of watches free).
"I'm happy here," Humphries said, in our opinion. "As we all know, this was a difficult time in my life, and I'm so grateful [for] my friend in the industry for their unwavering support. Everything, in fact they are great watches. Some of the sales goes to my foundation, which all set up to combat childhood obesity and the question is really nice. "
The watch company, Humphries said, okay. "It really represents who I am, both on and off the court," he said. "I was a watch and fashion lovers all my life, and a competitor, and the label is actually no limit in how I approach my career."
Career?
Oh, right. Humphries said he is still training every day with the hope that the NBA lockout ends. Meanwhile, he is working on its foundation

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive