My Girl Bad Side Belong To Brad Pitt :Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie talks about his dark past, something he says he has the luck to have survived.
"I went to a heavier, darker times, and they have survived. I Die Young", 36 year old actress and mother of six children said in an interview with "60 Minutes" on Sunday, ventilation.
Play this game: extended access: Premiere "silver ball" of Brad Pitt in Oakland
"I passed couples with Lourdes, a more somber times I have survived. I have passport die young" 36 year old actress just one of six children in an interview DECLARE A "60 Minutes" broadcast on Sunday .
"Olen onnekas hyvin SIIS. Muitakin ihmisiä taiteilijoita ja, tiettyjä selvinneet eivät jotka asioita" held selitti Han, ja pysähtyi yksityiskohtia mutt. "Ihmiset voivat kuvitella, Etta vaarallisin Stein, Stein pahinta ja ... syistä monistic i pitäisi täällä UNMIN pot."
Adding, "You just ... Many times I came close to the dangerous things too much, too many opportunities taken too far."
See photos: Brangelina Family Album has
Angelina has come a long way since her marriage to Billy Bob Thornton wild - it is now in a long term relationship with Brad Pitt, a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador and to release her directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey" but there is still a little of its former self prowl.
"I've always that side of me ... it is right for him now, "she said. "It belongs to Brad. ... Or our adventure

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive