Zachary Quinto hates to be idle

Star Trek actor - who is currently producing and starring in the new film, the collateral, which documents the economic collapse of the world in 2008 - admitted he was "successful" when it is busy, because there is no project in motion is comfortable with him.
"I thrive when I'm busy," he said. "The busier the better for me. I am not in a good headspace when I'm inactive."
But the star of 34 years said, while the second film in the Star Trek franchise seems to be more "exciting and dynamic" than the first, it is far from happy to have "hi-tech stuff" with a margin call.
"I know that the story they are in the pipeline will be just as exciting and dynamic than the first, if not more," he said.
"But all this hi-tech - head of casting, throwing my ears - it's pretty overwhelming. Call margin was very rewarding, not including that. There was a green screen or laser beams or prosthetic ears. It was much more about humanity

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive